Steffan & Associates, P.C. is a full service law firm.
This means that we are able to handle many different legal needs for our clients, from worker’s compensation and work injury cases to estate planning and family law.
We have a mission and philosophy about the practice of law that is different from most other firms.
- We believe clients should receive quality legal assistance in a prompt, professional manner.
- When you call for an appointment, we believe you should be able to be seen by our attorneys soon, without delays.
- When you arrive for an appointment, we believe you should be seen timely.
- When you call our office, we do our best to talk to you when you call. If we are unable to do that, we will return your call promptly.
- We believe you as a client should be kept up to date on activity on your matter, so that you do not have to wonder about the status of your case.
- We believe the long-term success of a law firm is built on the quality of our relationships with our clients. We value having clients return to us for other legal matters, and having clients refer their friends and family to us for their legal needs.
- We represent clients who live nearby, in Orange County, Durham County, Alamance County, Chatham County and even in other states (on North Carolina matters). If you do not live near our offices and you would prefer to handle your matter by phone, fax and/or email instead of in person, we are happy to work with you on that basis.
- We believe people should be able to talk with a lawyer for short time without incurring expense, in order to find out if the lawyer can be of assistance in that case. That philosophy is why we offer brief initial consultations to new clients at no charge, as a public service.
Our offices are conveniently located on Old NC 86, between I-40 and I-85 in Historic Hillsborough, North Carolina.